SecureData, Inc. is an innovative leader in data recovery services and software development.
Become a part of the SecureData, Inc team. Apply for an interview today.
We look for dedicated, talented individuals who can work in a team-driven environment. Applicants should share our commitment to excellent customer care, best-in-class service and superior data security.
If you would like to join our team as an engineer or specialist, please follow the directions for the job opportunities listed below.
Data Recovery Engineers/Technicians/Specialists
We are looking for experienced data recovery engineers and specialists. Applicants should have an in-depth understanding of hard disk drive repair techniques.
Additionally, data recovery engineers should have experience with:
- Various Operating Systems and File Systems
- Extracting, Inspecting and Repairing Raw Data
- Flash Drives, Solid-State Drives and Other Media
- UNIX/ZENIX, Novell, Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
Experience with hard drive repair tools is also a plus, but not necessarily required. We always appreciate applications from data recovery specialists who regularly work with RAID systems, virtual servers, data tapes or other types of storage devices. We provide on-the-job training for qualified candidates.
We prefer candidates with computer and technology-related degrees. Security is a major aspect of our services, and you must be willing to follow strict protocols to maintain client confidentiality while working in our facilities.
Full-time, part-time and contract work is available. However, position availability depends on your physical location and qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you want to work in a challenging, rewarding environment and you enjoy finding creative solutions to technical issues, we would like to hear from you. Please email a resume to email@example.com.
ASP.NET Web Developer / Programmer
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress, and DotNetNuke(DNN) development is a big plus.
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Build custom web applications while working in a team environment
- Develop detailed design specifications for web application code and modules from business and technical requirements
- Being able to follow directions well.
- Be able to document all development processes well.
All qualified applicants will possess these minimum requirements:
- Extensive experience with Visual Studio, .Net framework and web applications
- Work effectively in an independent collaborative environment. Friendly demeanor with a collaborative, problem-solving attitude is a must.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Equivalent
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet all or most of the above requirements for thhis position please send your resume to the email provided above. Also, include your portfolio if you have one, and/or list of different projects you have worked on before. Additionally, if you have a Stack Overflow profile please include it in the email. Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.