Floppy disks were the dominant portable data medium for decades, but they remain susceptible to many types of corruption. If you need to reclaim your files from a damaged diskette, SecureRecovery for Diskettes offers a convenient solution. This powerful data restoration software retrieves files, folders and subfolders from diskettes, allowing you to copy your data to more reliable storage media.
SecureRecovery for Diskettes is a dependable data retrieval utility for floppy disks, complete with the following features:
- Powerful File Restoration, Regardless of File Type
- Comprehensive Folder Tree Structure Retrieval, Including Subfolders
- Full Support for FAT12 and FAT 16
- Full Support for Long or Localized File Names
- Recovery of Files With Encrypted Attribute Set
- Easy Install and Uninstall Operations
Granular Data Recovery With a Reliable Data Browser Tool
SecureRecovery for Diskettes comes bundled with a Data Browser utility that allows users to view and extract specific items from a diskette’s memory. The Data Browser is ideal if you only need to retrieve a small number of specific files. It can also be used as a powerful preview tool for data recovery operations on diskettes.
Free Demo Evaluates Media
The free demo of SecureRecovery for Diskettes offers a simple way to determine exactly what can be retrieved from your corrupted diskette. The demo will restore the folder tree structure and indicate which files can be recovered. Regardless of what it shows, you are under no obligation to buy the commercial version when you download the demo.
SecureRecovery for Diskettes is a dependable way to retrieve files from corrupted floppy disks, but it operates under a few restrictions:
- Does Not Restore Deleted Files
- Does Not Restore File Names Written in National Languages, if Files Were Created in DOS
SecureRecovery for Diskettes is designed to run on most Windows computers. Technical requirements include:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008 Server and 2003 Server
- Windows Editions Not Supported: Windows 98, 95 and ME
- RAM: 256-1024 MB
- Hard Disk Free Space: 10 MB at Minimum
- Display: Resolution of at Least 640 x 480, 256 Colors
Retrieve Data From Corrupted Diskettes in Your Own Home or Office
Because you complete the data restoration process on your own computer, by yourself or with your own staff, SecureRecovery for Diskettes offers the highest level of security along with its strong success rate. Next time you need files from a damaged or corrupted diskette, try the free demo to see how SecureRecovery for Diskettes can help.