When Exchange OST files are orphaned, valuable emails, and the crucial data they contain , are put at risk. SecureRecovery for Exchange OST eliminates this threat, fully restoring orphaned offline storage files by converting them to stable personal storage files. The restored format is readable by Microsoft Outlook and a range of similar mail clients, so recovered data becomes easy to view. If you lose access to your Exchange OST files, try this powerful recovery tool to reclaim all of your emails and folders.
SecureRecovery for Exchange OST 2.2 offers full support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and can easily handle databases over 2 GB in size. Other features include:
- Retrieves Data From Orphaned MS Exchange Offline Storage Table Files (.ost)
- Converts Offline Storage Table Files (.ost) to Personal Storage Table Files (.pst)
- Restored Data is Readable in MS Outlook or Compatible Mail Client
- Full Support for MS Exchange Server 2010, 2007, 2003, 2003 SP1, 2003 SP2, 2000 and 5.5
- Recovers Folders, Messages and File Attachments
- Supports Install/Uninstall Operations
- Simple, User-Friendly Interface Does Not Require Advanced Computer Skills
Test Your Case With a Free Demo
A free demo version of SecureRecovery for Exchange OST can evaluate your files and determine what can be restored. This comprehensive evaluation tool labels all items that the software will recover, allowing you to plan your recovery before you purchase the software. It even fully restores three letters per mailbox. Run the demo to discover the full range of recoverable data.
SecureRecovery for Exchange OST retrieves orphaned offline storage table files, but if the .ost file itself is corrupted, our SecureRecovery for Outlook utility is a better choice.
This software is supported by most computers that run Windows. Full system requirements include:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008 Server or 2000 Server.
- Versions of Windows Not Supported: ME, 98 and 95.
- RAM: 256 MB or More
- Free Hard Disk Space: Minimum of 10 MB
- Display: Resolution of at Least 640 x 480 and 256 Colors
Convert Orphaned OST Files to Flawless Personal Storage Files
Personal storage table files (.pst) can be read by Outlook and many other mail clients, and they are a trusted file type for Exchange users. SecureRecovery for Exchange OST reclaims lost offline storage table files (.ost), converting them into sturdy, and reliable .pst files. A particularly user-friendly interface makes the repair operation easy to run. Order a copy of SecureRecovery for Exchange OST to restore orphaned OST files whenever you need them.