Businesses that rely on SharePoint Server to host vital collaborations upload many important documents to their SharePoint databases, but data corruption can risk all of those documents. If your SharePoint Server database is damaged, retrieve valuable files with SecureRecovery for SharePoint Document. This powerful recovery utility scans your SharePoint database, extracting and repairing all eligible documents, then exporting them to a reliable new directory.
SecureRecovery for SharePoint Document prevents data loss with useful features, including:
- Full Support for All Versions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007
- Generates Stable New Directory With All Recovered Files
- Reliable Document Recovery for SharePoint Server
- User-Friendly Interface
- Easy, Guided Install and Uninstall
SecureRecovery for SharePoint Document is compatible with a range of PCs. System requirements include:
- Versions of Windows Supported: 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008 Server and 2008 Server
- RAM: 256
- 1024 (Exact Requirement Depends on Size of Source and Range of Damage)
- Hard Disk Free Space: Minimum of 10 MB
- Minimum Display Resolution: 640 x 480, 256 Colors
Retrieve Documents from Damaged SharePoint Databases
Retrieve crucial documents from corrupted SharePoint databases in your own home or office. With SecureRecovery for SharePoint Document, a range of dedicated repair algorithms are at your fingertips — even if you do not have advanced computer skills. For simple, reliable file restoration whenever you need it, order a copy of SecureRecovery for SharePoint Document.